Thursday, October 25, 2007

MY RIGOROUS EFFORT IN IMPROVING MY ENGLISH LISTENING,WRITING,SPEAKING & READING SKILLS!~~

Mastery of the English language? Many people think that just by attending a two or three-week course, they can become experts in the language. This is usually not the case. Those who are really good at the language have studied it for years, even decades. They read a lot and they learn everything they can about the language including the meanings of its words, its sentence structures and correct usage. Only after many grueling years of serious study have they become as good as they are. A great percentage of the success of such people depends on hard work not only just dreaming day and night…..

My first rigorous efforts in improving English listening, writing, reading and speaking skills is reading a lot of reading materials such as news paper, magazines, articles and others. By reading more, I can improve more in my vocabulary and indirectly I can get a new word power which I can apply in my English essay writing. By reading news paper, I not only get the latest news but on the same time I can improve my writing skill also. That is why I love to read news paper every day..

Listening to other people speaking can improve my listening and also speaking skills. When I listened to my friends spoke, I will try to catch up what they wanted to say. Besides, I also love to watch English movie. By watching the movie I can get new word while enjoying the movie..

In my pocket, I always bring along my small note book. If I know a new word, without wasting any time, I will take that small note book and jot down the word. If I do not know the meaning of the word, I will find it in the dictionary and copy the meaning. Then, I try to make a sentence to make me more understand the word and how to use the word correctly in my essay.

In my opinion, English language is the most beautiful I the universe.. When used in writing such as poetry, essays and literature, its incomparable beauty clearly shines through.. The language can describe events, scenes, people, moods, etc. so precisely that crystal-clear pictures are formed in the minds of readers or listeners.

With the beauty and other superior qualities of the English language,it is very easy to fall in love with it. And because of that, I will try my best to master this language by improving my weaknesses..

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.