Thursday, October 18, 2007

HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL...~~







ASSALAMUALAIKUM....


hooray...!!! raya comes again..I was so happy as I could return to my lovely home..huhu..~~thats the point!! everyone becomes children for the second times..=p..
>>for the first day..

my family and I went to mosque for having "solat raya"..there are crowded at the mosque..I was very very excited..then,all of us listened to the "khutbah" delivered by "khatib".then we returned home and forgive each others.. suprisingly,I got "angpau" from my Mom,Dad and also my oldest sister..hehe~~=p after that,we went to visit our relatives such as "mak teh","mak long","pak ngah" and "mak ucu".. then all of us gathered togethter at "tok wan's" house and walking together to the grave to recite yasiin and "doa" to whom are not with us anymore...

>>second day...

I woke up early because today we had to get ready to prepare food such as satay,rendang,ketupat and etc because we had an open house on that day.. almosrt all of my cousins,my friends and my relatives to our open house.. we were so overjoy and enjoy ourselves eating all the delicious meals.. i were so tired in that evening because i have to do my job such as to wash all the plates and to treat all my guest..although i was so tired, i felt very happy and enjoy on that day..because of so tired on that day,i sleep early at night...









No comments: